In Her Relationship with the Natural Father,the Surrogate Agrees:
- to be artificially inseminated with the sperm of the natural father (who is not her husband) until pregnancy occurs, or until the agreement is terminated.
- not to attempt to establish an emotional bond with the child born as a result of the surrogate procedure.
- to submit medical and obstetrical records for review by S.P.A. and the natural father.
- to submit to a medical history, physical exam and laboratory tests to establish her general state of health.
- to provide genetic information about her family to the best of her ability.
- to submit to psychiatric and psychological evaluation.
- to follow an obstetric schedule provided by S.P.A.
- to avoid alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and any drugs not prescribed by the physician representing S.P.A. or by the surrogates personal physician.
- to assume all risks of pregnancy.
- to come to Kentucky to deliver the child.
We are always interested in applications from women who would like to serve as a surrogate mother. If you are interested, please contact us. Within a short period of time we will be in direct contact with you.