In His Relationship with the Surrogate, the Natural Father Agrees:
- to provide information demonstrating adequate emotional, physical, and venereal health.
- to assume legal and financial responsibility for the child born as a result of the surrogate process
- to pay for all medical, hospital, pharmaceutical, laboratory and therapy expenses incurred during the surrogates pregnancy if not covered or allowed by her present health and major medical insurance.
- to pay financial assistance to the surrogate as agreed by both parties in the contractual document.
- to pay for a term life insurance policy for the surrogate, made payable to the beneficiary of her choice.
- to pay for other related expenses such as travel, communication, etc.
- to pay for the total costs of any paternity testing which is required.
All couples applying to Surrogate Parenting Associates, Inc. for surrogacy services are evaluated in such a manner so as to help assure all parties involved with the surrogacy arrangement that they, as well as the surrogate, are emotionally healthy and stable individuals, physically healthy and venereally safe.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to obtain a surrogate mother through our organization. Within a short period of time we will be in direct contact with you.