- Column #1 should have the date that your last period began in the format: 3/22/2011 as in the example above
- Column #2 should have a Y if you took Clomid during this cycle or an N if you did not take Clomid
- Column #3 should have the days of your cycle that you took the clomid assuming you took it at all. Typically Clomid is taken cycle days 5-9 (CD means cycle days) so you would enter 5-9 in the third column.
- Column #4 should show the number of Clomid tablets you took each of those days. In this example the patient took 2 tablets daily on cycle days 5-9 so column #4 should have a 2 in it.
- Column #5 should show the day of the cycle you got a positive OPK (ovulation predictor kit) if you actually used such a kit and assuming it turned positive. In this example the patient had a positive OPK on cycle day 16 so column #5 should have a 16 put in it.
- Column #6 should show a Y if you took any form of progesterone that I prescribed for you or a N if you did not take any progesterone.
- Column #7 should show the days of your cycle that you took the progesterone if you actually did. In this example the patient did not take any progesterone so a N is placed in column #7. However if you did take the progesterone you would enter the days you took it such as 14-28 indicating that you took it from the 14th day of your cycle until the 28th day of your cycle.
- Column #8 is a dropdown choice pertaining to the use of a medication call Glucophage. If you are not taking this medication then you should choose Not taking this. However if you are taking the Glucophage then you should choose the dropdown choice that reflects the dose you are taking during this current cycle.
- Column #9 should have a Y if you came to my office for artificial insemination or a N if you were not inseminated.
- Column #10 should have a Y if you got pregnant during the current cycle or a N if you did not get pregnant.
If you have any other questions about how to use the scorecard then please call our office for further instructions.
Tubal Reversal |
Choose A Gender |
Support Group |
Site Map |
Alternate Website |
One Medical Center Plaza | 225 Abraham Flexner Way | Suite 501 | Louisville KY 40202