Our Fast_Track program has proven to be very popular with most patients. Fast_Track enables you to pay 50% of the fee to lock in your Tubal Reversal date and pay the other half two weeks prior to your procedure. That gives you extra time to continue saving the funds while still having a locked in date. Before you get caught up in thoughts of payment, you first need to qualify to be a candidate for the reversal by following the steps below. Steps #1-3 & #6 are mandatory while the other steps are at the patient's option to request. If you need questions answered about this program or with the steps below then email Linda at email@example.com as she is the person who first receives your sterilization records, medical histories and other documents.
1. If you have not already done so then fill in the initial on-line contact form so we can be in touch with you. Without this information we will not be able to properly communicate with you so this is very important.
2. Fill in our personal data and medical history form.
If you have a problem with this Medicial History Form then please call 502-584-7787, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (M/Tu/W/Th) or 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Fri) for help.
3. Fill in our medical records release form to obtain a copy of your tubal records. Fill in all fields in the form and then on the browser menu bar click on the "File" option and click on "Print". Sign and date the release and then mail it to the hospital/clinic where you had your sterilization performed.
If you only have a cell phone and not a computer then my best suggestion is for you to go to the Free Public Library to use one of their computers or a friend's computer or a work computer. If you have a problem with this medical records release form then please call 502-584-7787 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (M/Tu/W/Th) or 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Fri) for help.
4. Women age 40 and above should consider having their blood drawn on cycle day 3 for FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) to check for “ovarian reserve”. This test correlates with the ability of your ovaries to make and pass eggs.
If you wish to do this test then contact Linda or Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org for an order to do the FSH test. We will e-mail the results to you within 2-3 days after we receive the results.
5. Men should consider having a sperm count to make sure they are currently fertile. Many men will choose not to do this test because of embarrasement but it is a wise thing to do. The sperm count can be done at a lab near you.
If you wish to do this test then contact Linda or Shannon at email@example.com to get an order for the sperm count. We will e-mail the results to you within 2-3 days after we receive the results.
6. Listen to a few pre-recorded group patient consultations. By listening to one or more of these you can avoid doing a one-on-one telephone consultation with Dr. Levin which will enable you to schedule your reversal sooner.
That said you are welcome to call our office at 502-584-7787 and schedule a telephone consultation with Dr. Levin if you have questions or concerns not already answered by the website and our staff.
Or you can pay by Bank Wire Transfer. If you actually have the money in your own bank account you can potentially save yourself $200 +/- in handling fees by doing a wire transfer and not using a credit card or Paypal.com. Once you have made the wire payment our office staff will contact you to choose your tubal reversal date as soon as the bank notifies us of receipt of your funds. (You can calculate your pricing here)
Once you have your pricing then call 502-584-7787 and ask my staff to e-mail you instructions for your bank about how to make the wire transfer. Once you have done that you’re on your way to having your tubal reversal. Pretty easy!