If you drive to Louisville for the procedure, you may want to bring a cooler with snacks, drinks, etc. to keep in the room. Sometimes the hotel has availabiliity of a small refrigerator and a microwave that you can borrow for the room if needed. If you are interested in one of these items, request them at the time you book your reversal procedure and we will request them when booking your room.
- Cash for a couple of days of meals, crackers, Gatorade, straws for easier drinking.
- Comfortable sweat pants or shorts, granny panties.
- Shampoo, conditioner, blow dryer, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, lotion, chapstick.
- Colace (stoof softener), Aleve or Motrin, Phazyme (for gas).
- Leisure Items:
- Ipod, books, magazines, camera, paper & pen, list of phone numbers, cell phone.
Tubal Reversal |
Choose A Gender |
Support Group |
Site Map |
Alternate Website |
One Medical Center Plaza | 225 Abraham Flexner Way | Suite 501 | Louisville KY 40202